You have, after all, stuck with me......all along you have experienced with me the most generous help from God. Phil 1:7 (The Message)
The enemy would like me to focus on the past and on the hurts and pain over the years...the fears, the lies, ect.....BUT GOD would have me to Focus on Him and His love for me and what He wants to do through me.....He wants me to know that He is always at work on my behalf even if I can't see it in the natural. One of the things, I believe that He wants me to see is how He has so blessed me with friends and mentors who love me(us) and are here to support me no matter what. Jesus has got my back!! And I KNOW it!!
The love and support the Lord has surrounded me with is amazing! I have prayer warriors who are lifting me(us) up to my Father everyday. I am so very thankful! When you you have been hurt, you are visually impaired. You cannot see clearly. Thankfully, the Lord has given me what I call "Night Lights". They are not afraid to speak the truth to me. They bring light to my darkness. Not just any light, but God's light. They help me not to stumble, not to fall. They take my hand and guide me on the path that is safe, the path that is straight. They take me to Jesus, to safety, to comfort. They help me to see the pitfalls and roadblocks that I might otherwise miss. Part of moving forward to wholeness is letting others in. This is not easy but very necessary. The Lord has shown me "safe" people that He has placed in my life for that very purpose. The wrong person(s) can bring more damage, while the right person(s) can be an instrument of divine healing. I am so thankful for the Godly people the Lord has surrounded me and my husband with. If it were not for those people, I could not make it. I know it is the Lord's love extended to me.
Thank you, Lord for the "Night Lights" you have put around me. Please bless each and everyone of them abundantly!!!! Pour your spirit out upon them and may they witness and see your Glory in their own lives more and more in the days ahead and may their lights continue to shine brighter and brighter for those of us who are afraid of the dark.

No comments:
Post a Comment