Help me to BELIEVE your Word over what I see and feel......
Having PEACE that enables me to catch my breath and lean calmly into Jesus when my flesh tends to gasp in panic and struggle to try to fix what's broken.
Having JOY that rises up from deep within my soul in the midst of difficulties when my flesh would rather cave to discouragement, despair and throw a pity party.
Having CONTENTMENT with a THANKFUL heart that keeps me steady, determined and planted instead of unsettled and un-anchored so that I to want to give up and run away.
Having the LOVE of CHRIST that empowers me to love the unlovable, overlook offences and see the good instead of trying to give punishment, judgement and withdrawing when I have been wounded.
Having SECURITY in CHRIST that protects my heart and mind and helps me to walk in God-confidence rather than responding in fear and with control tactics when my heart feels threatened.
Having TRUST that assures my undone self of your unchanging LOVE that gives my quivering heart the strength to stand bravely when I feel weak and alone.
To be a woman of faith, a woman who bravely believes, is a woman that lives a blessed life exuberating the favor and beauty of her Lord...not because she doesn't struggle or hurt or lose it at times but because she radiates, from deep within, the Glory of her God.
Luke 1:45
Blessed is she who believed that the LORD would fulfill His promises to her.

No comments:
Post a Comment