Saturday, July 7, 2012

On Behalf of my Broken Sisters...............


In the darkness, I fumble around.
My thoughts are fuzzy.
I can't seem to think clearly.
I want to run.
I want to hide.
I want to scream.
It hurts beyond words.
My heart is crushed.
I am a mess.
I feel like I am dying inside.
I am angry.
Why, God? This is not what I expected.
I can hardly pray.
I feel so alone.
What do you expect of me, God?
What am I supposed to do with what I now know?
What are you trying to show me?
I don't have the answers to the many questions that are bombarding my mind.
But this I do know.  Jesus, you are there.
You are there when nobody else is.
You never tire of me coming to you.
You will never leave me, nor forsake me.
I need you God.
I need you to make sense out of this chaos.
I need you to speak peace to my unsettled and anxious mind.
I need to know your will for me, in this.
I don't have any answers.
You are the only sure thing that I do have.
Lord, help me to know that you are enough.
That you are all I ever needed in the first place.
Still, there are so many unknows lurking in the shadows.
Shadows that frighten me.
Nevertheless, I know you are with me, God.
Open my eyes to see your glory.
Let me hear you say that you are pleased with me.
You are my strenghth, my shield, my strong tower.
I am running to you, God.
Fill my heart with hope.
Lord, help me to walk in God confidence.
Confidence that you will make my paths straight.
Confidence that this has not taken You by surprise.
Confidence that You will lead me, guide me and take care of me.
Every step of the way.  Every step you will order.
Keep me in your perfect will God. I don't want to go where you are not.
I know you are the God who sees.
You see my tears, you see my pain.
You understand, don't you?
You know what is is like to be betrayed by those who were supposed to love you.
When I hurt, you hurt too!
Jesus, heal the brokenness of my heart.
Let me climb into your lap and  feel your comfort.
I want so much to feel safe, secure, and loved.
Thank you, God.
Even in this darkness you are there.
Even though I do not understand, I will choose to trust you.
I will wait for you, Lord.
This place is so uncomfortable, so very painful.
Please, don't allow me to stay here long.
Rescue me, deliver me.
Pour out your grace like rain.
To you, Lord I bring the pieces of my heart.
Only You can restore and redeem my life.
You are my only hope, You are my God.
You are my healer, You are what I will cling to.

No comments:

Post a Comment